And I am checking every day. There were no updates that came from GM last week or so far this week suggesting anything about a solution for 2023's yet as there are quite a few members here waiting to take delivery of new 2023's. Your waiting on delivery of a 2021 and there's a possibility that the 2021's could take longer similar to what has happened with the 2020 CT4's and CT5's. The dealers have been told to not commit to any dates and at this point any date that you have been given is just a guess.

Thank you Mr. Corvette (Scott?). I’m guessing this place will light up with posts when something happens! I’ll be keeping an eye out. Hopefully it’s not too much longer.
Vetted, been on the phone for the last hour checking with GM people that are themselves checking 6 times a day for updates on this recall. It has been suggested to me that a call to the various District Service Managers by the dealers Service Manager would produce something. Well it might. Apparently GM is telling the District Service Managers that there "could be" NOT "will be" a solution by the end of this month. It's something, it could be accurate or if incorrect it will just take more time to fix and then GM will say the end of June. For all of those waiting to pick up new and used C8's the stop delivery order is going to remain on the car until the solution is found.
I just hope it's very soon. If any of you might be interested in a 24 3LT HTC in Torch Red with a black/red two tone interior with Z51, Front lift, mag ride, red calipers, black nacelles, polished rims and more let me know because this just became available tonight.
Scott

I am still waiting on delivery of my 2021 C8 from Barry Cullen in Guelph. Service Manager suggested end of this Month. Wondering of this is just lip service or has anyone (yes I am looking at you Mr. Corvette!) heard anything to support this? Vehicle bought February 7th, Paid in full Feb 12th....and sitting there since!!!
I have sent you a DM after speaking to Barry Cullen's about your situation. Is the car yours or your son's?

Now we are burning through nice summer like days here in Ontario, I can’t help but notice all the other corvettes out on the road 😂. The question now is how long to let this show go on.. I don’t want to be on here talking about this in August lol. I really wish my dealer was upfront about this before I bought it.. I would have got a 24. My patience is starting to run thin, I still might do that.

Reactions: Hurricanebd
Now we are burning through nice summer like days here in Ontario, I can’t help but notice all the other corvettes out on the road 😂. The question now is how long to let this show go on.. I don’t want to be on here talking about this in August lol. I really wish my dealer was upfront about this before I bought it.. I would have got a 24. My patience is starting to run thin, I still might do that.
When did you buy your car? Has your dealer offered to reorder your car as a 2024 model and split the difference with you in price?

In March.. no we haven’t talked about that yet but that’s an option. The car is plated so I was hoping to avoid all that hassle. The frustrating thing is no one knows if this is a June fix or are we looking at months for a remedy. It’s hard to discuss compensation for the delay when there is no end in sight. I’m curious if other members in the same situation have been offered anything? Thanks

Remedy Available! 2021 C8 being “remedied” as we speak! Might be the first one!!!!!!!! Yee haaaaaaaaaaaaaasa!!!!! Thanks to Scott for putting up with me and answering my questions with his knowledge!
I have a call into your dealership to confirm

Reactions: REDSEA8
Being told it could be a different wiring harness was used in 2023 in anticipation of the changes that were coming for 2024 that is totally different wiring in the front end.
They have to be close for a solution for the 2023's as I don't think they changed that much.

Reactions: REDSEA8