Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
If anyone is wondering over the next few months the ZR1 will also be announced officially for Canada as well and apparently made available for distribution as a 2025 before the end of the year I was advised today.
Just to remind everyone the C7 ZR1 saw 2953 built over an 20 month production cycle to finish the C7 run. Canada only got 131 of them with 95 coupes and 36 convertibles coming here.
The highest allocation any dealer in Canada got for a ZR1 in 2019 was 3. I don't need to say how difficult it's going to be to get one of these. Has anyone put a deposit down in 2022 or earlier?
Scott

Reactions: OL Yeller
If anyone is wondering over the next few months the ZR1 will also be announced officially for Canada as well and apparently made available for distribution as a 2025 before the end of the year I was advised today.
Just to remind everyone the C7 ZR1 saw 2953 built over an 20 month production cycle to finish the C7 run. Canada only got 131 of them with 95 coupes and 36 convertibles coming here.
The highest allocation any dealer in Canada got for a ZR1 in 2019 was 3. I don't need to say how difficult it's going to be to get one of these. Has anyone put a deposit down in 2022 or earlier?
Scott
I do have deposits for both the ZR1 and the Zora being placed in 2020. I can only hope and will wait.

If someone has a deposit at a top 25 dealer and are number 1-3 on their list, then you have a chance. If not then you’re chances are slim to none for year one, but I expect the ZR1 to remain available for 3-4 years this time. This will help everyone’s chances if you truly want a race car for the street.

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
How much under $500,000 after market would you guess ?
Not much on the resale market for the Zora. Collectors will pay whatever it takes to get one especially if they build the Zora at the same rate they are building the E-Ray.

It will be made official but will not commit to the date of exactly when it will be available. At this point they're not saying what model year it will be.
It sure didn't sound like a FPC when they ran it around the track in Germany. Look for the LT3 in the Grand Sport.

Users who are viewing this thread