Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave6

2 You're 10
Feb 14, 2009
Coquitlam,BC
VetteCoins
I've been looking around for a while for replacement C5 tires and found some pretty good looking deals at places like Tire Rack, but by the time the exchange, shipping, taxes, brokers' fees etc are figured in, they aren't such great deals after all.

Is there someplace in Canada that sells tires that aren't insanely expensive?

1010tires.com by FAR!!! It's a Canadian site AND it's in BC!!! Your neck of the woods!!! No brokerage fees or anything... Shipping was even pretty cheap to alberta I thought... I actually ended up fiding some tires here locally for the same price but only after haggling with the guy and using the 1010tires.com price to PROVE he was a criminal :)

oh yeah one more thing... I went with the Firestone Wide Ovals for my car and have heard nothing but wicked stuff about them from ALL the research I did AND they were WAYYYYYYY cheaper to start with... In the end I bought a set of 4 Z06 size boots mounted and balanced with tax etc etc for less than $1300... 1010tires.com had them for $1200 shipped I think it was.

like i said.. the best part is that theyre in canada and if you count the extra shipping, conversion and brokerage fees, i found they were the cheapest by FAR

let me know how you guys make out with your comparison shopping!

1010tires.com by FAR!!! It's a Canadian site AND it's in BC!!! Your neck of the woods!!! No brokerage fees or anything... Shipping was even pretty cheap to alberta I thought... I actually ended up fiding some tires here locally for the same price but only after haggling with the guy and using the 1010tires.com price to PROVE he was a criminal :)

That's funny - and thanks for the tip! I'll check them out for sure!:canada:

Status
Not open for further replies.