Anyone know what make/brand this C8 car cover is @ 22 seconds in ?

Hi Vacek.

Considering this is a new C8, I suspect the car cover was purchased with his C8. And I also suspect the cover is designed by CoverKing in the USA. I was gifted mine by my Chevrolet dealership a week after I received my car. :cool: So, I figure CoverKing might be the preferred supplier of Corvette covers for Chevrolet? .... Well, maybe just for my dealership, anyway?

My cover is very good quality and came in the black travel bag exactly as shown below. The label also has the handy and important washing instructions. Even though fine dust seems to work its way through this cover, I am satisfied with the fit and paint protection. And mine is embossed with a million, small checkered flags too. ;)

(NOTE: My garage is VERY used and not surgically clean so I have lots of dust and outdoor SUV crud.)

FYI. I went to Chris Sullivan's YouTube channel to see if he posted an email address. Nope. No email listed there. You could reach out to this Chris-guy on his channel but you may not ever get a reply.

:Cheers2:

20240409_074602.jpg
Under Cover 002.jpg

20240409_074521.jpg

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
Hi Vacek.

Considering this is a new C8, I suspect the car cover was purchased with his C8. And I also suspect the cover is designed by CoverKing in the USA. I was gifted mine by my Chevrolet dealership a week after I received my car. :cool: So, I figure CoverKing might be the preferred supplier of Corvette covers for Chevrolet? .... Well, maybe just for my dealership, anyway?

My cover is very good quality and came in the black travel bag exactly as shown below. The label also has the handy and important washing instructions. Even though fine dust seems to work its way through this cover, I am satisfied with the fit and paint protection. And mine is embossed with a million, small checkered flags too. ;)

(NOTE: My garage is VERY used and not surgically clean so I have lots of dust and outdoor SUV crud.)

FYI. I went to Chris Sullivan's YouTube channel to see if he posted an email address. Nope. No email listed there. You could reach out to this Chris-guy on his channel but you may not ever get a reply.

View attachment 122818View attachment 122819

View attachment 122817
My garage is well used and dust use to penetrate my cover as well. Cured that with an outdoor cover from Princess auto that goes over top of my nice soft cover. Best $14.95 (on sale) purchase I made...