Apr 26, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
Audi S6 (V8TT)
Province
ON
As you see, I'm super green here

Honestly was not researching the Vette, was working out to get '25 Cayman GTS or '25 M4 Competition but then a video of E-ray pops up and I'm down a rabbit hole........

Well, now that I'm looking for a "bug to bite" ie. to get my name on the list somehow. Called few GTA dealers and none take names, so thinking of reaching out a bit wider scope in Ontario.

ZR1 announcement maybe will drop few and the latest price changes and what, so fingers crossed someone will take my money........haha, what a world we live in

If any of you know of spots, PM me, please

Honestly was not researching the Vette, was working out to get '25 Cayman GTS or '25 M4 Competition but then a video of E-ray pops up and I'm down a rabbit hole........

Well, now that I'm looking for a "bug to bite" ie. to get my name on the list somehow. Called few GTA dealers and none take names, so thinking of reaching out a bit wider scope in Ontario.

ZR1 announcement maybe will drop few and the latest price changes and what, so fingers crossed someone will take my money........haha, what a world we live in

Try Wilson Niblett, Spencers in Coburg or Brian Cullen in St. Catharines

Wow BC list is 40+ :Banghead:
Sorry, what are you wanting? 40 is nothing for a stingray and a little more than nothing for a Z06 or Eray. If you want a ZR1 then yes, it won't happen as they will be extremely hard to get. No way they will get 40 in the C8 lifetime. However, once pricing is announced many will drop off the list. You need to get on one now if you have any hope.

In 2019, BC told me I would be 120 on the list lol. I would have waited 3 years like @Bunny hop...
I'm not sure you can put much faith into the accuracy of these 'lists'.
I've dropped 40 spots on the list for an E-Ray, and 100 spots for the Z06 at a 'major' Dealer over the past year.
Obviously these didn't get sold, so there's either a lot of people bailing out, or they just can't keep their story straight.

Reactions: Bunny hop
I've dropped 40 spots on the list for an E-Ray, and 100 spots for the Z06 at a 'major' Dealer over the past year.
Obviously these didn't get sold, so there's either a lot of people bailing out, or they just can't keep their story straight.
Not to mention those on multiple lists.

Thank you for supporting notes. Spoke to Kevin at BC and will get that deposit in and my built out with them

Try Trevor Renton at Northgate GM in Edmonton. Great to deal with and they are a pretty high volume dealer.

Reactions: ordinarydad101
Was at WN on Monday to be honest not the best experience as mainly got deterred from placing my name on list, got the talk of 100’s waiting so might as well be 2 years of hope or even worth trying. (This is solely my opinion so hope I don’t offend anyone)

Give Ian Weller a call. He is the best and he did a great job getting me the ERAY.
Great to see Ian being mentioned...I bought my C7 from him and it was a terrific experience. Super nice and honest guy...as was his sales manager John. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else even though I live 80 kms away from Richmond Hill.

Was at WN on Monday to be honest not the best experience as mainly got deterred from placing my name on list, got the talk of 100’s waiting so might as well be 2 years of hope or even worth trying. (This is solely my opinion so hope I don’t offend anyone)
I'm assuming you have a very specific 'build' in mind, but in the event that you have some flexibility, there are other avenues open to you.
Quite a number of these 'orders' are cancelled by the prospective buyers and left in the hands of the Dealerships to deal with.
If you click onto the 'Showcase' section here, you will see a few that have been listed, although they may be gone by now too.
That said, Dealerships will call a few of the 'well-connected' forum members to let them know of these cars as they are becoming available.
The implication is that you may/may not get exactly what you want.
It also requires you to be able to decide very quickly.
Try reaching out to Scott (Mr. Corvette) - He certainly has an uncanny insight into these things and can surely assist you.

Reactions: ordinarydad101