I have the most vette coins. I hord them. They're in a pile in the corner of my office and I hide under them often. Sometimes I let out a erie ghostly ... bwaaa ha ha ha sound, but then my wife tells me to smarten up and get to the honey do list.

Last edited:
I have the most vette coins. I hord them. There in a pile in the corner of my office and I hide under them often. Sometimes I let out a erie ghostly ... bwaaa ha ha ha sound, but then my wife tells me to smarten up and get to the honey do list.
Now thats really weird. :Ack2:

I spread my 14000+ coins on our bed then roll in them naked. :Seeya:

:Cheers2:

I am closing in on being a “half-million vette coin aire” with over 400k banked with lousy interest that does not fluctuate with the prime rate. So just a harmless cryptocurrency in my opinion that ranks with how far a Tesla can go travelling x-Canada in 4-5 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: OL Yeller
I am closing in on being a “half-million vette coin aire” with over 400k banked with lousy interest that does not fluctuate with the prime rate. So just a harmless cryptocurrency in my opinion that ranks with how far a Tesla can go travelling x-Canada in 4-5 days.
Damn Sp. You may become our first CCF millionaire :thumbs: . Actually though, the B of C prime rate is less than what we are paying and CCF rate doesn't fluctuate down when the prime rate toilets.

Damn Sp. You may become our first CCF millionaire :thumbs: . Actually though, the B of C prime rate is less than what we are paying and CCF rate doesn't fluctuate down when the prime rate toilets.

:cigar:

“Like a bad marriage”, which some may say is a “political shot” today, I need the current BoC prime rate to tank. Like with past covid shut downs, it’s just not good for my business 💸. Retirement planning has become a freshly shaken snow globe these days. 🤪

Love my novelty crypto-CCF 💰 piling up …
working to the “1/2 way-aire” point first though.
When I’m there, I will withdrawal and shoot a photo before putting it back in the CCF bank again …
💰💰💰

:cigar:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.