xviper

Casual User
Dec 20, 2014
ottawa
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7 Z51
iam thinking of selling my 2014 c7 ..and also wondering if its worth more being a Premiere Edition
its 003\500..any feed back would be appreciate thxs

Attachments

• 20150204_144237.jpg
    20150204_144237.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20150301_093107.jpg
    20150301_093107.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 31
I would certainly think any limited edition run especially one with as low a number as that is worth more . Not sure if you just took the pics in the snow or if you do drive it in the winter , but personally I wouldn't buy a vette that was winter driven . No idea of the value but I'd ask for a bit of a premium on it .

I agree with foggy. Mileage will also be a factor. I expect it's pretty low. I find that if it's an american car, that seems to affect price somewhat for a Cdn buyer.... maybe that's just my experience though. I'm thinking you aren't winter driving the car if the storage facility in the background is any indication, and unless you changed the rubber I KNOW you aren't winter driving. Maybe put your thread to one of the dealers in the Vendors section. They might have a comment on value.

Lol..not driving it in the winter..pics are from storage last winter..just brought it out to run car acouple times over the winter..and then right back into the heated unit..after taking a few pics and running the car where its sitting i got into to drive it back into the unit..the warm tires melted the ice and was unable to move it ahead or backwards..it sat there and spun in the ruts ..talk about red faced..

I agree with foggy. Mileage will also be a factor. I expect it's pretty low. I find that if it's an american car, that seems to affect price somewhat for a Cdn buyer.... maybe that's just my experience though. I'm thinking you aren't winter driving the car if the storage facility in the background is any indication, and unless you changed the rubber I KNOW you aren't winter driving. Maybe put your thread to one of the dealers in the Vendors section. They might have a comment on value.
thxs for that idea,,

i got into to drive it back into the unit..the warm tires melted the ice and was unable to move it ahead or backwards..it sat there and spun in the ruts ..talk about red faced..[/QUOTE]

hahaha.... viper.... i can totally relate. I pulled mine out over xmas couple weeks ago so I could wax and power polish my gf's lincoln and had the same experience. Those michelin pilots are sticky on the asphalt but they are useless on snow.... she had to give me a push .... small fee for getting her suv waxed though.... lol....

snowshot.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.