Car came today and ready for Friday, I dropped off the side skirts and spoiler for install..VIN 7600, they put the ugly front plate holder on, I asked them to take it off, I'll get the aero one or a clip on.

Congrats. You'll love the car more after you drive it a few times. I couldn't wait to get home and change that shoe box of a plate holder.

Car came today and ready for Friday, I dropped off the side skirts and spoiler for install..VIN 7600, they put the ugly front plate holder on, I asked them to take it off, I'll get the aero one or a clip on.

They should have the aero plate holder, it also comes with the car. My dealer wouldn't put it on, but it only takes 5 minutes to remove the UGLY one and put the aero on in it's place.

Stingreay2.JPG

Reactions: 12cents
I took the front plate holder off, I had asked the dealer not to put it on and as I feared it left a crease in the paint, it isn't super noticeable at least.

If you specifically asked that they not put it on and they did and it left a mark. I would ask them to buff it out if possible. After spending that type of money you want it the way it was built.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread