20240427_120804.jpeg

It all started May 8 2023. I put a deposit and put my name on a list for a C8 at Wilson Niblett.I was told it would be a 12-18 month wait. I wasn't hearing anything from them about my movement on the list ..

December 31 2023 Mr. CORVETTE contacts me here on the forum. Tells me he could put me contact with someone who could get me a car built to my specifications immediately. Within a couple of weeks my order was in with Tracy Wilks at Brian Cullen motors in ST. Catherines at MRSP. Dealing with Tracy has been a great transparent experience . Today i get my Amplify Orange LT2 C8 that I’ve been dreaming about for almost a year . Thank you to Mr. Corvette that has been so helpful along the way and to Tracy . I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another car from him.

At 11 today I get the keys to this!

View attachment 123583
Congrats, I was there today asking you about your rear spoiler and if you got the performance exhaust! Your C8 looks awesome and totally agree with the great help from Mr Corvette and Tracy Wilks👍Enjoy your beautiful ride!

Reactions: Billclerm
It all started May 8 2023. I put a deposit and put my name on a list for a C8 at Wilson Niblett.I was told it would be a 12-18 month wait. I wasn't hearing anything from them about my movement on the list ..

December 31 2023 Mr. CORVETTE contacts me here on the forum. Tells me he could put me contact with someone who could get me a car built to my specifications immediately. Within a couple of weeks my order was in with Tracy Wilks at Brian Cullen motors in ST. Catherines at MRSP. Dealing with Tracy has been a great transparent experience . Today i get my Amplify Orange LT2 C8 that I’ve been dreaming about for almost a year . Thank you to Mr. Corvette that has been so helpful along the way and to Tracy . I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another car from him.

At 11 today I get the keys to this!

View attachment 123583
Congrats. Beauty car

Reactions: Billclerm