Good evening Bill,

I'm not sure why not?

I was just so happy this afternoon after I picked up my son after school and was driving around the block and I looked in my rear view mirror and there was a white C2 in it. I was wanting to hurry to get home to proceed with seeding preparations but I lowered the window and stuck my arm out and waved and both the driver and passenger waved back.

Bit by bit, my faith in Corvette drivers gets restored. I just wish I'd had the time to pull over and see if they would do the same and we could have had a moment of fellowship.............

Don't give up, maybe you just had a bad Mustang driver that time?

Cheers,

Garry

Never at any point did I ever see anyone wave at me when I was driving my wife's car. I told her about how Corvette owners wave and she thought I was making crap up and lying to her as she had never heard of such a thing. I guess it's just not part of their culture. :p

It's a good thing Keith, I have never seen so many cool cars, trucks and bikes on the road as there is now.
When the weekends come all hell breaks loose in this area.
I'm thinking there is quite a few lawnmowers sitting idle these days.

Bill

That is why I cut grass during the week. There was an old song years ago, Never On A Sunday. I think they were talking about cutting grass....I think. Grass can never be allowed to interfere with cruising.

Like this.

Attachments

• Drag Race John Deere.jpg
    Drag Race John Deere.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I try and wave or nod at any of the cars I consider cool or have respect for. I enjoy the hot rods and modifieds. You can tell who is a 'car' person. I usually get a nod back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread