Jul 16, 2016
Victoria, BC
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette Coupe 2005
Hi Everyone,

I am a mechanical engineer who loves high performance sports cars. I am coming up toward the end of my master's degree and have spent the last few months looking for a mint Corvette as a grad present to myself. I have realized that used low mileage Corvettes are hard to find. Now that I have managed to find the right vehicle I can understand why - this is one hell of a driving machine!

I've test driven various exotics (which are much more expensive) and Corvettes have always been my hands down favorite. In addition to providing a stellar driving experience and raw power, these cars easily double-up as daily drivers which can be enjoyed frequently.

I look forward to discussing topics about this wonderful car with the rest of the CCF community.

Cheers,
EventHorizon

Hey EH...
Welcome to the forum, and more importantly welcome to Corvetting.
A C6 is a great intro to this lifestyle.
We do like pictures here. Post some sonn.
Lots of Corvetting info on here and some wonderful people too.
Start asking questions now!! LOL

Take care
Graham

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your well deserved graduation gift.

One of our moderators, Steamer, must be very close to you. There seems to be a very active Corvette group in your area.

As Graham mention we do like pictures.

Hi EH. Welcome to the forum. Big congratulations on your self gifted Grad present. And congrats on your degree accomplishment.
It is no small feat to earn that MEng. and I can't think of a better grad gift for the many years of studies. :Cheers2:

My first Vette was also a C6 and trust me when I say you have joined a group of enthusiasts that never lose the smile (both inside and out) that comes from owning and driving any of the generations of Corvette. As Graham indicated, there are lots of great people here on the forum that will take every opportunity to both just chat about ours and your car, and/or offer any information and help whenever we can.
For now though we would love to see some pictures. :)

Eric

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread