And now a good reason not to be vegetarian.

Plants actually 'scream' while they're being harvested, new study finds​

Which just goes to show that studies, when properly focused, can come up with anything.
I think the human race is doomed as we can't use fossil fuels, can't eat meat, can't burn wood and now can't eat veggies. Good thing Rruuff has his own acreage so he can tell all the "do gooders" where to go! LOL
Some days I wish I did have an acreage instead of 160 of them...

These all belong here....
Hmmm…food for thought. So many threads, so little memory.
These all belong here....
Thanks.

1712450174145.png

And now a good reason not to be vegetarian.

Plants actually 'scream' while they're being harvested, new study finds​

Which just goes to show that studies, when properly focused, can come up with anything.
I think the human race is doomed as we can't use fossil fuels, can't eat meat, can't burn wood and now can't eat veggies. Good thing Rruuff has his own acreage so he can tell all the "do gooders" where to go! LOL
And now we will have to drive on the rims. Gonna have to get a larger diameter to compensate for the missing rubber.

Tires pollute more than exhaust ©Provided by The Daily Digest
For decades, one of the main focuses when reducing air pollution has been the exhaust fumes from our vehicles. But as data from the United Kingdom government shows, far more microscopic pollution particles are released from tires as they erode over time.

And now we will have to drive on the rims. Gonna have to get a larger diameter to compensate for the missing rubber.

Tires pollute more than exhaust ©Provided by The Daily Digest
For decades, one of the main focuses when reducing air pollution has been the exhaust fumes from our vehicles. But as data from the United Kingdom government shows, far more microscopic pollution particles are released from tires as they erode over time.
Jesus. Let’s hope that this clown doesn’t see this, lol . I just saw where they were proposing to tax rain in the GTA so seemingly nothing is safe from the taxman. They are probably going to work on how to tax air next.

IMG_2325.jpeg

errrr... what?
Have you never heard the old saying “ if if’s and and’s were pots and pans
there’d be no need for Tinkers “ ? This is just a variation that popped into my head for some reason. Of course it helps to know what a Tinker is, or was . Tinkers were tradesmen who repaired pots and pans and other metal objects. They would travel about town to town usually by horse and wagon offering their services.