Dec 29, 2023
VetteCoins
Finally took delivery. Wife named her Lucille. Installed acs front lip and grill guards yesterday. Today is rear diffuser, wheel spacers and some carbon bits. Tomorrow it goes in for PPF and tint. She's looking good and loving her new family.

Attachments

• PXL_20240413_170456810.jpg
    PXL_20240413_170456810.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Finally took delivery. Wife named her Lucille. Installed acs front lip and grill guards yesterday. Today is rear diffuser, wheel spacers and some carbon bits. Tomorrow it goes in for PPF and tint. She's looking good and loving her new family.
Congrats to you both. Glad you were able to get issues resolved with Spencer's after our conference calls last week and save you some money.
Your car is a beautiful build and hopefully we can meet up at an event in the near future. Enjoy!!
Scott

Beautiful car. Live what you are doing with ACS bits, I like their stuff better than factory.
Now be careful with a car with that name. Kenny Rogers told us all about her.
You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille
With four hungry children and a crop in the field
I've had some bad times, lived through some sad times
But this time your hurting won't heal
You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille"

Beautiful car. Live what you are doing with ACS bits, I like their stuff better than factory.
Now be careful with a car with that name. Kenny Rogers told us all about her.
You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille
With four hungry children and a crop in the field
I've had some bad times, lived through some sad times
But this time your hurting won't heal
You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille"
Actually Kenny tripped and twisted his knee while walking out to check his crop. The words were originally 'You picked a fine time to leave me loose heel' ;)

Congrats. Sorry that your car has been named now. Doesn't reflect your screen name, you will have to change it to Lucille24. Ask @Bunny hop if you need help with that lol...

I think you'e all missing the point. Lucille isn't the subject of some redneck song title. Or a Gibson guitar. She's the reincarnation of a very famous and special lady with one very notable physical characteristic...her hair colour. Enjoy.
Lucille Ball.
View attachment 122992
Just a note that red was NOT Lucille Ball's natural colour. She was a brunette who dyed her hair to stand out more when casting for actress roles.

Congratulations .....

Hope Lucille never has some splanin ..... to do ;)

Users who are viewing this thread