Zeeman28a

RIP
Ontario You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Jan 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
VetteCoins
Province
ON
If anyone wants to join me, I'll be taking a drive to Niagara Falls on Sat July 9th.

Meet up the Tim Hortons at QEW/Winston Churchill 9-10am.

Meetup at the Shell on Fruitland for 11-11:30am.

Going back to Betty's Restaurant for 1pm lunch.

From there, we'll head to Fort Erie Niagara Parkway and on to the Falls, continue on down through the Parkway and 1 last stop before getting back on the QEW for home.

Reactions: Sonicvaj
I will be there Stan, meet up at Winston Churchill and QEW.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again. Maybe some new members and cars will join up.

If you have not been on one of Stan's Niagara Falls cruises before then don't miss this one.:thumbs:

I will be there Stan, meet up at Winston Churchill and QEW.

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again. Maybe some new members and cars will join up.

If you have not been on one of Stan's Niagara Falls cruises before then don't miss this one.:thumbs:

Plan to join you at the WC/QEW stop. My wife and I are looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sounds like it is going to be a great run! I will be joining in at lunch as myself and Sam (63 Grand Sport) are attending the St. Catharines Car Show first thing am. Good to see first timers hopping in!

Heavy rain with lots of thunder and lightning this morning in Haliburton.

With luck the weather will be better down south and the group heads out to Niagara Falls. Can't believe I am missing this.

Thanks for all the efforts Stan, appreciated.

Have a great run guys.:thumbs:

Still raining in Haliburton. Have a great run guys. Pictures we need pictures.:thumbs:

cD0DkYtl.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread