I would if I was in the US . Your IP gives away your location to their servers so they know you are not in the US n'est-ce pas ?
Exactly!!!!
That's my point. Can you use the OLG website with your VPN? Not if they can't place you in Ontario! When I was with Rogers some of their DHCP servers were in Quebec and I couldn't log in to OLG.ca. Another VPN negative.

The site is saying only available to stream in the US on Peacock Premium. Have to switch VPN servers I guess.
It said that all last year too. I was able to watch everything and todays race. Don't even know what VPN means...

It said that all last year too. I was able to watch everything and todays race. Don't even know what VPN means...
Thanks Jack I appreciate that and will check it out. World Endurance Racing starts next month but I think you can get it on Velocity if you receive that channel.

Yes I do thanks. Also get REV, good for Super Formula from Japan.

MX 5 Cup has their races on YouTube if you need see a couple of races from last year. Road Atlanta was exciting...
And then there is this, 2024's official F1 pre-season testing session, which takes place at the 5.412-kilometre Bahrain International Circuit - home of the Bahrain GP on Feb 21-23 . As well as 24 races this season.

Sometimes it's a little awkward to get going. I usually get double audio and have to fiddle. I'm recording Gran Turismo right now so I don't want to slow down my stream by watching it.
I noticed it always says that about ad blockers whether you have one or not, but it doesn't interfere with the stream.

• Informative
Reactions: 1st Vette
Sometimes it's a little awkward to get going. I usually get double audio and have to fiddle. I'm recording Gran Turismo right now so I don't want to slow down my stream by watching it.
I noticed it always says that about ad blockers whether you have one or not, but it doesn't interfere with the stream.
Have you checked out “ Ghostware “ yet?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread