Does this mean we may get a resurgence of the Time Travel Option with the Delorean DMC-12? (Carbon Fiber trimmed of course)

800px-Delorean_dmc12_rear.jpg

Years ago I worked for Rothmans in Toronto. They had a brand called Peter Stuyvesant and to promote that brand they bought about 20 DeLorean cars for their sales team. I often wonder what happened to those cars. They always looked dirty to me, never a big fan of them.

From a car point of view Rothmans was an interesting place to work. They had the Craven Car Foundation with some simply stunning and rare automobiles. But they were not static museum pieces, they drove they in parades and events. I had a chance to drive some pretty interesting, exotic and beautiful cars. They also sponsored some very famous endurance race cars, the very successful Porsche 956 endurance cars, still a beautiful car. They also sponsored Tom Jones from Thunder Bay, Ontario with his IMSA Mustang. Lots of stuff went on there.

You never knew what was going to show up in their compound. One time there was a stunning Molinari Tunnel Hull race boat, all wood with a massive Mercury outboard on it. One day it just disappeared never to be seen again, probably resting in someone's Muskoka boat house. I cannot recall what brand was on that boat.

Sorry to take this thread off topic but I saw the DeLorean and it just happened.:Biggrin:

Reactions: smackYYZ
Back in the day,Kawartha TV and Stereo had a new Delorean that they would park next the store on Lansdowne street, Peterborough to attract attention to the store.
Slightly before that day Keith, I had my heart set on a new Bricklin SV1.... Other than if I would have still owned it today, I'm sort of glad I didn't go that route.... hehe....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread