Thanks Keith and Colin. Colin can you sill put the valve cover back on, and this one of yours looks different than the one I linked too.
Another question , my water remperature is always around 90C and a lot higher in slow traffic.Don't want to put a lower degree thermostat in for fear the motor will stay too cool to efficiently burn the gasoline.How much was yours Colin?. And question three did Manny install yours and does he sell them, but if so it is under the valve cover.
That's all........
Al..
Always feel lucky and grateful that I belong to this forum, for the fast and informative answers. Great to be a Canadian.
Al....

Thanks Keith and Colin. Colin can you sill put the valve cover back on, and this one of yours looks different than the one I linked too.
Another question , my water remperature is always around 90C and a lot higher in slow traffic.Don't want to put a lower degree thermostat in for fear the motor will stay too cool to efficiently burn the gasoline.How much was yours Colin?. And question three did Manny install yours and does he sell them, but if so it is under the valve cover.
That's all........
Al..
Always feel lucky and grateful that I belong to this forum, for the fast and informative answers. Great to be a Canadian.
Al....

Hi Al -- we're always glad to help -- no problem. :D

The valve cover still fits on ok -- it takes a little maneuvering of the can but it's quite do-able.

Normal temp for our engines is up around 90*C so quite normal. I did put in a 72*C stat tho due to heavier loads from the 'charger. Also a better radiator.

Manny has the Elite engineering catch cans which is what I have. They are very nice and billet aluminum.
He did install mine but putting one in is quite straightforward.

Colin.