Sep 30, 2021
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
21 Vette Z51
Province
ON
Had this issue since the car was new .... a little annoying

The boomerang on the pass door doesn't quite line up ... brought it last year to the dealer body shop and the useless guy there made every excuse why he couldnt fix it ... too invasive ... will screw up the car ... that kind of thing ... but im just wondering if there is anything to what he said

I didnt bring it to the service dept ... just drove by the body shop ( as its in a different location ) The car is still under warranty so time is not an issue and its obvious that the car came from bowling green like that

Any thoughts on if its fixable ? Much appreciated

Attachments

• Pass door 1.jpg
    Pass door 1.jpg
    838.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Pass door 2.jpg
    Pass door 2.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Pass door 3.jpg
    Pass door 3.jpg
    879.2 KB · Views: 0
Had this issue since the car was new .... a little annoying

The boomerang on the pass door doesn't quite line up ... brought it last year to the dealer body shop and the useless guy there made every excuse why he couldnt fix it ... too invasive ... will screw up the car ... that kind of thing ... but im just wondering if there is anything to what he said

I didnt bring it to the service dept ... just drove by the body shop ( as its in a different location ) The car is still under warranty so time is not an issue and its obvious that the car came from bowling green like that

Any thoughts on if its fixable ? Much appreciated
I'm sure it is adjustable because it's removable. You still need to go through service I'd think.

Reactions: Vettenut
it is adjustable, if it bothers you, ask for it to be adjusted.

Yea will do ... just that last year the body shop guy gave me this big song and dance about it ... didnt really put too much faith in him .. and although its not a huge deal
If it can be adjusted then why not .... was thinking that mabe another member had a similar issue and what the outcome was

Thanks for the input so far