Nov 14, 2015
Coquitlam, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
unnamed.jpg
Hi all…living in Coquitlam, BC…just outside Vancouver…had a '79 L82 in the '80's and currently have
a '03 Z06, Torch Red…as soon as it stops raining I will get out and enjoy it…should happen around
April…:happy:…Pic is at Graham's (Nascar03)…hey Graham, add another...:)

Dave MacGregor

Last edited:
Dave again welcome. Really hope you enjoy your new to you Corvette. Thrilling car to drive, I am sure you will enjoy it very much.

Best of luck with it. I have the GM manuals for the 03 so if you need any information just let me know.

I use to have a Black 03 Z.Always liked the styling of the C5.Not the cleaning of a black Z though.Welcome aboard.I am in Maple Ridge.Currently own a C6 silver Z.

ta-kid where have you been? Welcome back.:thumbs:

100% agree with you on trying to keep black cars clean. They look great when they are but trying to keep them that way is another story.
Yea I had a Bad motorcycle accident a couple years ago after selling my Yellow Z.Had a 370Z vert for a year for something different but as nice as it was,no tactile feedback .Traded locally last month for the silver Z in my avtar.Nice to be in a real Z again.

Welcome to the forum Dave! Sounds like a beautiful car! Hopefully it will stop raining long enough so you can get out and enjoy that car a little bit before Spring..... Then come back on here and tell us how good it is to go for a drive for those of us who's cars are stuck in their garages until Spring.....but don't make it sound too good. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread