Feb 28, 2015
Thunder Bay
VetteCoins
Car
2004 Coupe
Greetings and salutations. Looking forward to many discussions and new friends. I am a retired Gas Man, natural that is - presently in California in Palm Springs. 75 and sunny today and itching to get the beast out.
Hope your winter is mild and not much snow. Keep the faith.

Welcome aboard Breaking100! Many great people here to discuss and laugh with for sure. I will ask first because everyone will, PICTURES OF YOUR CAR PLEASE! we want to see! Can't wait for spring!

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome - heading your way early April to Edmonton to see the new grand baby and visit our son. He is one of the owners of Speedy Collision up there. Will post pics as soon as I can figure out how - not very computer literate. Anyway, look forward to some great discussions, information sharing and new friends. New friends are always good friends.

Welcome to the forum. Speaking of gas, no I better not go there. :rofl:

Tell us about your "beast".

Enjoy that California sun.

LOL Murray, I was going to 'break' the subject also but decided not to at this time...:D -- but I would like to welcome our first know centenarian to our forum. I like it that I've got some company in my age group -- these 'kids' here are always in such a rush these days that I find it hard to keep up sometimes.:D

Welcome B100 and yes tell us all about your 'vette....Should you need help with pictures this might be helpful:

http://www.canadiancorvetteforums.com/forums/pictures/984-adding-photos-into-threads.html

Colin (FC -- fellow centenarian)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread