IMG_2368.jpeg

IMG_2369.jpeg

IMG_2370.jpeg

IMG_2371.jpeg

IMG_2373.jpeg

Not a fan of the new "old" yellow - I know Accelerate Yellow is love or hate....I happen to love and I would not order the new yellow.

Each is own.
On the purple, needed to move to something like Thundernight which BMW has, and looks fantastic in person, and I would shortlist.
1714174705921.png

Missed opportunity GM.

Anyone remember the radar blue on the 1998 C5 Indy Pace Car? Canada got 15 of them. I landed one of them for my best friend and we drove it to Indy for the race.
The Hysteria Purple reminds me of that colour. Looked blue in the sun and purple in the shade.

I am happy to see a traditional yellow back. I am seriously considering ordering a 25 Stingray HTC and the new yellow is at the top of my list followed by Riptide Blue.

So it’s safe to assume that Accelerate Yellow and Amplify Orange are gone for MY25. Does Cacti stick around next year to be replaced with Hysteria? I have heard from a few people that Ceramic Matrix is gone next year.

CMG and Carbon Flash were supposed to be gone last year. Cacti will probably survive one more year and the silver is due for a change as well.
The question now is how many colours will they carry for 2025?
If my memory is correct from my visit at BGA ;new robots had 6 nozzles and feed lines per robot head. They had 2 chambers going at once; if you set each chambers on different paint feed would be 12.

So my guess would be 12 colors max without having to do full purges / downtime.

No handouts or pictures allowed so going purely on memory here so I may be out.