Featured Thread
Thanks Cams and Biz. I did change my order twice though. Order placed Wed Dec 23. Went back Mon. 28th added Z51. Then contacted them 2 weeks later and asked if it was too late to add front lift. They said no so I did. If these two changes are delaying me then that's ok. Rather have what I want and get it later.

Reactions: AndrewJ
emtae001
From what I know, you can change whatever option you want until you get to 3000 level without adding any delay to your built. At 3000, your order is firm and options can no longer be changed. In my case, I ordered the STI option (rocker panel extension) which are now on constrain as per Wednesday. I then asked my dealer to cancel them as I did not want to add any delay into the manufacturing process by putting the production on hold waiting for the rocker panel to become back in stock. He told me that at the 3000 level he can't change anything so there are 2 options. First, as the production team has accepted the car into production, they may have secured the rocker panel extension and the car will have the option (installed by the dealer). Second, they know that they will not have the rocket panel so the car will be manufactured and shipped without it and GM will update the invoice to the dealer accordingly. If this is the case then my dealer will place an order for the rocker panel through the parts department and I will get them whenever they become available in the future.

Side rockers for the win:

PXL_20210210_205738709.jpg

Reactions: jimmyb
I saw my dealer today and he confirmed to me that I went to 3000 level on January 26 at 10h30 PM.
I saw on another forum that a guy that went to 3000, also on January 26, just move today to 3300 with a TPW of March 1.
Unless GM treats US dealer differently than Canadian dealer, I should move to 3300 very soon.
I am getting excited now...

Reactions: Rebby and CSF1331
I talked to my dealer today and I passed to 3300 level last Friday (3/12) with a TPW of 3/29.
Fingers crossed for not having anymore production delay.
BTW, my dealer send me the historic (print screen) of the level change where you see every moved into GM production system with the date and time of the move.

Nice, how long of a wait has it been since you first placed your order?
I just put my order in last week and have been told my approximate delivery date will be May 2022.
I placed my order on January 14 (an a deposit) and the dealer has an allocation available for me at that time. I was on his waiting list since July 2019.

I met my saleman yesterday and he was able to locate my car. It is on its way to Toledo on a truck. There was an expected date of April 30 to get to the dealership.
This date make sence if the car don't wait too many days in Toledo before getting on the train.

Reactions: Maximus74
3 weeks after the manufacturing date, my car still sit in Toledo waiting for the train. This is very frustrating. This waiting time is just a lost of time.
It is very sad that GM does not take the delivery as an important step of the manufacturing process. I guess that I only have to be patient.

3 weeks after the manufacturing date, my car still sit in Toledo waiting for the train. This is very frustrating. This waiting time is just a lost of time.
It is very sad that GM does not take the delivery as an important step of the manufacturing process. I guess that I only have to be patient.
same here!! its pretty pathetic if u ask me!! my car was built march 25th and still in Toledo :( a full month wasted

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread