Very well done Eric. We must chat about the guitar festival at some point. Been there a few times and it was such a great event. Stayed for many years at Las Brisas (sp) in Ixtapa. Love the place.

Thanks to all.... I've passed the kudos along to Brenda as she deserves the credit for the video for sure.
Murray. As not to bore the other members here on the forum, I will PM you.

Merry Christmas from the Noob. :)
12376090_1002283039829495_4479000966084763847_n.jpg

Good morning!

So my son came back home last night at supper time - Christmas with me this year. We sat and talked for a lot longer than expected which is a nice surprise for an 11 year old before the conversation turned to video games.

"Santa" just made his rounds now and I'm getting ready to go for a walk. One of the few days of the year I don't have to worry about being hit by a vehicle on the road when exercising.

So a very Merry Christmas to you all, eat, drink and be merry (and safe if you venture anywhere).

Happily past the winter solstice, wow we must have picked up 4 or 5 minutes of additional daylight now!

Cooked my turkey from 9:30 pm until 3:30 am basting twice. The house smells awesome!

Mom and dad expected for breakfast, my son opens his presents and off to the farm for Christmas lunch with my parents and some relatives...........nice and quiet, just how I like it!

As with so many things in my life, I'm still world's luckiest SOB....................glad that I recognize it too.

Cheers,

Garry

Merry Christmas Garry and Everyone!
Today we're hanging out with my brother and his family. It's awesome! Kid and Christmas is fantastic. First Christmas with my son too which is pretty special.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!

lol.... rub it in Bill....:p At least someone is getting warmer weather. Talked to friends in NS earlier today and it was 19 there.... they rubbed it in too.... :Topicclosed:

Well did you survive?

Had Christmas dinner at my son's home, their first Christmas in a house he just built. Kind of special.

Our Grand Daughter had a great day, she seemed to like everything she got, laughed a grandpa getting socks (I will have to remember that for her next Christmas :Biggrin:). Dinner was great but way too filling.

I hope you guys had a great Christmas day and are relaxing now that it is all over (well maybe) for another year.:thumbs:

All went well but the over eating for me as well. I was up most of the night and still suffering this morning. I think it's the pastry that is giving me all the trouble and to top that off my wife is a masterbaker.:jawdrop:
Maybe I should re-word that.:happy:

Bill

All good here too... A balmy -16 right now... And as always, I ate way too much.... Funny too since I was snacking all day on the bowls of goodies scattered around and thought when I sat down at the table that I wasn't extremely hungry and it would be easy not to overeat.... NOT! Everything was just way too good to push way after only one plate full....lol...

Headed to my niece and her husbands farm today for boxing do-it-all-over-again day... Definitely not going to eat like a pig today... hahahaha.... we will see!
piggy.gif

Up to Mom and Dad's for Christmas dinner and then over to the in-laws for supper. I think I ate enough turkey to sprout my own feathers; in other words had an awesome day with family. Merry Christmas to one and all!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.