Mar 13, 2011
VetteCoins
I'm looking for more feedback on PPF installers here in Ontario. Nervous about hiring the wrong person to do this job for me. Only because I had night mare come true. on the company that did my new Denali . Even after they did it again it still was terrible. Ive talked to a company here in Barrie . That has a good reputation. Any recommendations would be awesome. Thank you

I'm looking for more feedback on PPF installers here in Ontario. Nervous about hiring the wrong person to do this job for me. Only because I had night mare come true. on the company that did my new Denali . Even after they did it again it still was terrible. Ive talked to a company here in Barrie . That has a good reputation. Any recommendations would be awesome. Thank you
You just "liked" my post so you know where I went. The do Ceramic Pro PPF, not Xpel but it's the same thing.

Reactions: vinny's vette
So you would recommend them. did you go 8mil or 10mil Xpel
Mine was done 4 years ago, so things might have changed, but the Kavaca came with a 12 year warranty, ceramic coated and instant heal technology like Xpel ultimate. Except Xpel isn't ceramic coated.
I did like the job they did. I don't know how thick it is, but I bumped a truck's trailer hitch and it damaged the PPF, but protected the paint underneath.

Mine was done 4 years ago, so things might have changed, but the Kavaca came with a 12 year warranty, ceramic coated and instant heal technology like Xpel ultimate. Except Xpel isn't ceramic coated.
I did like the job they did. I don't know how thick it is, but I bumped a truck's trailer hitch and it damaged the PPF, but protected the paint underneath.
Thank you Murray. Ill call them

Reactions: Murray20c8
ABE Automotive are exceptionally good! My car is there currently waiting to get the full treatment. They specialize in high-end vehicles and pride themselves on doing exceptional work. I have a friend (not me sadly) who collects super cars and he has had 13 cars done there and it was him who connected me to them. Their work is outstanding. You can check them out at the link below but for a real flavour of what they do, check out their instagram feed at ABEAutomotive.

If you decide you would like to chat with them, message me, and I can connect you with one of the owners. Cheers.

Ontario is a pretty big...you may want to narrow down your search a bit???

ABE Automotive are exceptionally good! My car is there currently waiting to get the full treatment. They specialize in high-end vehicles and pride themselves on doing exceptional work. I have a friend (not me sadly) who collects super cars and he has had 13 cars done there and it was him who connected me to them. Their work is outstanding. You can check them out at the link below but for a real flavour of what they do, check out their instagram feed at ABEAutomotive.

If you decide you would like to chat with them, message me, and I can connect you with one of the owners. Cheers.
Thank you so much

I live close to barrie. willing to drive a hour. Thank you . So the GTA area would great
I had PPF and Ceramic applied from DDF Automotive in Barrie...I've been going there for a very longtime for Window Tint, and had them PPF & Ceramic my C8 this past summer...Excellent place to deal with...

I’m taking mine to Guelph Detailing Company.
A few of the guys at work have had all their cars done there and they rave about the experience. I contacted Irmina for a quote and was surprised on the cost, far less than what I was expecting to pay compared to the prices I’ve seen posted here.

I’m taking mine to Guelph Detailing Company.
A few of the guys at work have had all their cars done there and they rave about the experience. I contacted Irmina for a quote and was surprised on the cost, far less than what I was expecting to pay compared to the prices I’ve seen posted here.
The C8 is a challenging car to PPF. Lots of sharp angles and tight corners. Some installers use the pre cut kits that run up to the edges and some do full wrap around which require a lot more prep and work (removing panels etc) but shows no seams. Not all PPF jobs are created equal so you do see a wide range of prices. Of course, as long as you are getting a job you are happy with for the cost then all good.

Users who are viewing this thread