Thats a shame .... I attend quite a few car rallies in Vaughan .... mabe not this year ;)

And of course we can blame a few stupid , reckless , idiots that dont understand the concept of " enough is enough " All it takes is one or two extreme incidents that gets politicians thinking ... and they pass ridiculous laws that hurt us all

Thats a shame .... I attend quite a few car rallies in Vaughan .... mabe not this year ;)

And of course we can blame a few stupid , reckless , idiots that dont understand the concept of " enough is enough " All it takes is one or two extreme incidents that gets politicians thinking ... and they pass ridiculous laws that hurt us all
This study certainly makes one wonder what the heck is going on with Canadian universities if this is the kind of tripe they are generating.

Heard about this awhile ago .... as Florida is my second home

Too much adrenalin pumping ... thinking your invincible .... and in the end you ruin your life and the lives of the innocent

Like someone much wiser than me once said ... its a shame youth is wasted on the young ;)

Tragic. 24 years almost seems generous. Car or gun the end result is the same.

Reactions: Vettenut
Julie Aitken Schermer (formerly Harris). Just another lonely woman whose husband likely left her because of her psycho babble analyzing him and his sports car all the time. Now all she has is her two dogs to walk and likely sneers and takes count of every man that drives past her that reminds her of hubby. lol.... That's my read on her.

Julie Aitken Schermer (formerly Harris). Just another lonely woman whose husband likely left her because of her psycho babble analyzing him and his sports car all the time. Now all she has is her two dogs to walk and likely sneers and takes count of every man that drives past her that reminds her of hubby. lol.... That's my read on her.
You can guess why she was frustrated. Probably had nothing to do with loud exhaust systems. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day