HI there, I am looking at purchasing a 2007 C6 convertible. Only 38k on the odometer. What issues/problems should I be investigating? What are the common issues that have been noted with this vehicle
thanks
I would take it to a GM dealer to have them look at the underneath. As well get the car proof and I got a compression test on the engine of my 06 vette 3LT...in writing. As well get all the vehicle history to see when fluids have been changed. ie rear diff, tranny, rad, brakes bled.. As well the clock may not work if battery disconnected but you can get a cd and put it in cd player which will bring clock back (if needed). I found convertibles noisy and like my coupe with 2 tops.. good luck

Get car proof
Take it to GM dealer for a thorough check
get compression test on engine
get all service documents from owner ..when was oil changed, rear diff, tranny, brakes bled, rad flush because they are a $300 bill.
non-smoker i hope...

Reactions: RockyPM
HI there, I am looking at purchasing a 2007 C6 convertible. Only 38k on the odometer. What issues/problems should I be investigating? What are the common issues that have been noted with this vehicle
thanks
I have owned my 2007 Convertible since 2009 and have had zero issues with the car. It presently has 84,000 km on it and I stilllove the car.

I have owned my 2007 Convertible since 2009 and have had zero issues with the car. It presently has 84,000 km on it and I stilllove the car.
Hi Bob. Welcome to the forum. Just a tip. In the top left of each post is the date it was posted. The post you replied to was over 3 years old. Good response though. I owned an 09 and never had a moments grief with it. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.