ordered Jan 24/15
built the week of april 13/15 (don't know what day)
Shipped april 28/15
arrived at dealership May 09/15
hopefully picked up may12/13/2015

2015 z06 dsom a8 carbon flash full length racing stripes black wheels 3lz

Last edited:
Ordered November 28/2014 from City Buick Chev in Toronto. Coupe, Z51. A8.
Rolled off the line May 1st, I was there!
I was told by the dealer it would take 4 weeks to delivery here in Toronto.

When visiting the BG plant for the buyers tour, I noticed, say 400 cars in the plant lot waiting to be shipped. Production for the two days I attended was 170 cars per day. With that contribution to the lot every day, one would think they would ship from BG, or at least move to a rail facility (no rail into the BG plant) pretty smartly.

Ordered November 28/2014 from City Buick Chev in Toronto. Coupe, Z51. A8.
Rolled off the line May 1st, I was there!
I was told by the dealer it would take 4 weeks to delivery here in Toronto.

When visiting the BG plant for the buyers tour, I noticed, say 400 cars in the plant lot waiting to be shipped. Production for the two days I attended was 170 cars per day. With that contribution to the lot every day, one would think they would ship from BG, or at least move to a rail facility (no rail into the BG plant) pretty smartly.

Update: Picking up the car Saturday May 16th. :D

Picked up my DSOM Z51 3LT yesterday
Ordered Oct. 6, 2015
Order Preferenced March 10,2015
Vehicle Produced April 9, 2015
Arrived in Calgary May4, 2015
Delivered to Dealership (Shaganappi) May 9, 2015
A long wait, but worth it!

Follow Up... Car is loaded and leaving BG for Toledo today. It takes 16 business days from BG to Quebec City. It may be up to a week less depending on stops along the way including border.

Built May 4th shipped by truck to Toledo May 6th and shipped by rail May 8th via Southern Norfolk which my understanding basically goes to Chicago and waits until transferred to CP or CN. The customer rep at GM told me the average shipping once on rail is 11 days.

I ordered a Z 51 Sept 5 , I talked to the dealer yesterday and it is still just an accepted order, does anyone have a good idea as to just how long before I might see the car.

I ordered mine in April of 2014, varies constraints etc held it up, it finally came of the assembly line April 15, 2015. It is currently being shipped by GM out to Vancouver , according to Gm aprox 17 Business days, then another 5 days trucking to dealership. GM shipping is extremely slow!

The word I have is that it is a 2015. Ordered October 27th. But nothing would surprise me at this point. Original order was a C7 Z51 3LT Yellow convertible. Was told in late march would not be able to get it in a 2015 unless I dropped the Z51 and changed colour. So I dropped Z51 and changed to DSOM and Kalahari interior. Thinking I was changing my original order that should have been price protected. The following week they said both cars were coming now and the yellow would be a week earlier than the Orange one so which one did I want. So I asked what about the price protection. Not going to track the car and will be touring in it mostly so we will wait and see what the pricing is and decide.

The short answer is they are supposed to be 2015. But who knows!!!

Later

It has finally arrived, almost 9 months but it came in yesterday and will be ready for pick up on Monday, CR-Z51-MRC-A8, I had to change to a transparent roof to get it, I stopped in to look at it last night and I think I can live with the roof and the paint looks perfect.

I put my deposit $5000 down Feb/22/2014....was informed last Friday (5/15/15) that my car has been built and received my VIN #. The car is waiting to be shipped so I guess I just have to wait a little longer. The salesmen did say 7 to 10 days......can hardly wait!

Well I have to put out a bit of encouragement here... Built 8 May...Arrived at Dealer 25 May = 16/17 days including weekends to Quebec City. They predicted 8 June which I half expected to account for holdups.

It's not really fair to include the order date of last Aug as there was nothing that could be done about that.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.