Homstead

I'm New Here
Jan 12, 2014
Vernon, B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
I`ve been searching for a forum with good information and people and think I`ve found it! Owned my 69 for 24 years and think it`s time to get back to it. It`s a 427, 400hp, 4speed. No tri power anymore and the engine isn`t original either. The rest of the car is pretty solid. Anyway I think it`s about time to drag it out of storage and get working on it. Thanks
hk

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place, great group here. I'll beat everyone to the punch and ask for pics of your ride. We all love seeing pics.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Welcome Homestead. Another C3 owner! And with my favorite year...a '69! Post up some pictures when you get a chance...we love pictures on here. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome! The car has been lost in my shed for quite a few years. I drove it for awhile when I got and then the restoration process started. Peeled the paint to see what condition the body was in and found it to be pretty solid. Then the racing bug took over and havn`t had time for it since. I`m not sure when I will get started but am thinking about it so that's a good sign! As for pics I`ll see what I can do. There are some early ones and some with the paint stripped down to the original. It`s still buried pretty deep in the shed but Ill see if I can get some there.

Nothing better than seeing the "As is" pictures and following along your rebuild or refinish project.

Welcome to the Forum....... And We like pictures....

Welcome to the community: 427 69, how can anyone not like one of those beasts.
As said we like pictures. The best way to post pictures here at CCF is using a third party site like photo bucket. You can find a how to article Here
Now about this shed you have........you lost a corvette in it? Now that must be a shed. I get a lawnmower and a shovel in my shed and I can't close the door. LOL
Again, welcome.

I`ve been searching for a forum with good information and people and think I`ve found it! Owned my 69 for 24 years and think it`s time to get back to it. It`s a 427, 400hp, 4speed. No tri power anymore and the engine isn`t original either. The rest of the car is pretty solid. Anyway I think it`s about time to drag it out of storage and get working on it. Thanks
hk

A hearty welcome homstead -- glad to have you along. Nice to hear you want to save your '69 and share it with us.
Lots of knowledgeable and friendly people here...you really did find the right place.

Nothing better than seeing the "As is" pictures and following along your rebuild or refinish project.

Welcome to the Forum....... And We like pictures....

Following along with a rebuild is a favourite here please post some b4 pics.

If I can help with the pictures please let me know.

Colin.

Welcome aboard! GReat group of people here and will get you fired up about getting the '69 back on the road!
Paul

Welcome to the community: 427 69, how can anyone not like one of those beasts.
As said we like pictures. The best way to post pictures here at CCF is using a third party site like photo bucket. You can find a how to article Here
Now about this shed you have........you lost a corvette in it? Now that must be a shed. I get a lawnmower and a shovel in my shed and I can't close the door. LOL
Again, welcome.

Doesn`t everyone have a shed where they lose stuff? I lost my hammer in there too but never found it! The Corvettes lucky! lol. I`ll try to get a pic as it sits as soon as I can. Again, thanks for the warm welcome.
Harv

homstead-albums-my-69-picture813-2014-01-13-14-31-12-951.jpg

http://www.canadiancorvetteforums.c...-my-69-picture811-2014-01-13-14-26-43-618.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.