Dec 16, 2013
toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2017 Stingray Z51
Recently I switched my bmw 650i for a c6 vette...I hope I made the right decision. So far I installed a Borla type s II axle back and I got a shift skip eliminator.I can't wait for spring to enjoy it. Here are some pics.

Both cars looks great but anytime you start to miss the BMW, I suggest you dry your tears in the Corvette! :D Beautiful car you have there! I love the white!!!! Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome, the bmw was a nice car but I just didn't have as much fun driving it as i do with the vette. I missed the manual transmission. I look forward to meeting you guys in the spring.

Both cars are great...but in their own way. The BMW has a ton of power and all the luxury features to go with it, but the C6 Z06 that you bought is a WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction). You'll love it! They're a blast to drive and if you already have a Borla installed then you've been bitten by the mod bug too! I've heard it's a slippery slope.;) In all seriousness you have a beautiful Z06, enjoy.:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.