Hi Eric, I just got off the phone with Don and he can set you up with a warranty before May 7th. He has written you an email with his contact information already.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Scott
I am interested in a Total Plus 84mo/60.000km. Can you help me with a quote as well?
C8 - Z51, 2021 - 6,100Km - warranty expires Aug 23, 2024

I am interested in a Total Plus 84mo/60.000km. Can you help me with a quote as well?
C8 - Z51, 2021 - 6,100Km - warranty expires Aug 23, 2024
Sure do you want to DM me your name, contact number and email and I will get you the quote.
Scott

Is there a way to check if total plus has actually been activated? My GM app just shows standard warranty on my new car
If you got it last week through Don, it will take a little time to show on the computer as you only took delivery this past weekend. Your car will show full warranty and when you go in for service it will show your extended warranty as well on the dealer GM system.

@LeDon, thank you for helping the membership with your service. What warranty can you offer for a 2020 with 61000km?
Hi Jack,

Based on the age and KM on your vehicle, it would require a service inspection which is around $200 but can vary depending on dealership. If you PM your VIN, I can take a look and see what options are available for your vehicle

Don

Ok, good to know. Can you lay out some numbers and parameter's for everyone? Good info to have that I and others didn't think was available. My selling Dealership didn't offer any type of GM Warranty at all...
The price for GMPP for vehicles out of warranty will vary depending on age and current mileage. I can pm you details on yours based on your VIN.