It's grey stitching because your interior is sky cool grey. If you had ordered a red interior you would have got red stitching.

View attachment 123227
Why wouldn’t they use red with black interior and black with red interior ? Because then they can’t upsell you. White stitches over time will discolour you would think.
IMG_2392.png

Reactions: Vettenut
I only have the pictures of the interior from my build and price but the stitching matches the natural colour interior.

Of course it does .... I was just stating that you get that when you get the BLACK interior they give you that ' white ' thread and yea its way different in person compared to GM's version of it on their website .... should have been more clear

Just coffee stains lol...
You have kept it looking good but depending on a few things I could see white showing dirt more than black in most cases but oddly not when it comes to paint. I suppose most people don’t hop in with dirty jeans after a day of yard work. Or working on the tractor. Or rolling around on the ground…. :rolleyes:

I had two Challengers Jack. I started out as a Pontiac guy in the 80's then moved to Mopar when they killed off Pontiac. I couldn't afford a Vette
What Pontiac? I'm assuming it was a Firebird, though I suppose it could have been a Grand Prix GTP.