Oct 16, 2017
vancouver
VetteCoins
Car
They put big dealer stickers on the rear of all the cars they sell. Sticker is "Dueck Auto-Group" and is really ugly. Yeah, it can be removed but it shouldn't have been put on in the first place. They had a C8 with the ugly sticker last week. Maybe if they get enough complaints they'll change their cheesy 70s dealer style.

They put big dealer stickers on the rear of all the cars they sell. Sticker is "Dueck Auto-Group" and is really ugly. Yeah, it can be removed but it shouldn't have been put on in the first place. They had a C8 with the ugly sticker last week. Maybe if they get enough complaints they'll change their cheesy 70s dealer style.
Really!! Can't believe they'd put that crap on a C8 or any car for that matter without 1st asking the owner! I kinda jokingly mentioned that to my Dealer (Cullen) before I picked up my 23 C8 to make sure no Dealer stickers / License plate frames etc... are put on the car, and they laughed back at me and said, 'Are you kidding, we'd never put that stuff on a car like this'. Says alot about the Dealer IMO...

Reactions: Vettenut
Have a pic? Some people actually add stickers after delivery. F'N blasphemy...

Reactions: max930 and Vettenut

When ever I buy a new vehicle ( I'v only bought 1 used car in my life ... regretted it ... never again )

I also make a point to tell the dealer that I dont want any badges decals ... whatever ... other than what the car was born with at the factory .

They can even keep their stupid license plate frames ... Im not interested

Reactions: max930
That was brutal to watch lol. And the sticker didn't look straight...
When I bought my truck the dealer had put their sticker on the tailgate. And what a chore to remove. Best adhesive I ever encountered. Almost impossible to remove without affecting the finish. So I managed to remove it and a couple of months later took the truck in due to a minor recall and when I pick up the vehicle the brassturds had put another one on ! I have not been back there since . Not too bright on their part. Not sure how many customers would even notice or care but every customer they lose is lost revenue. And, I would never purchase from them again especially having complained about the sticker in the first place. Dicks .

I had my Jeep in for a recall at a dealer other than where I purchased it and they actually put a sticker on it...I took it back and made them remove it...and told the service manager just what I thought of it. He said that if i didn't keep the sticker, I would not be able to get parts or service at that dealership. So what...your not the only game in town...I now get all my Jeep parts shipped in from an Ontario dealer cheaper than I can get parts here from the local stealersships.

I had my Jeep in for a recall at a dealer other than where I purchased it and they actually put a sticker on it...I took it back and made them remove it...and told the service manager just what I thought of it. He said that if i didn't keep the sticker, I would not be able to get parts or service at that dealership. So what...your not the only game in town...I now get all my Jeep parts shipped in from an Ontario dealer cheaper than I can get parts here from the local stealersships.
These dumb friggen dealers will never get it through their thick skulls that people are not tolerating this crap any more! Bush league sales tactics. Look at the lots now, loaded with inventory and the Vette market is flattening and stock is starting to appear. Prices are really starting to get out of reach for many. Then they do these sales practices that drive the rest of us away?

I had this issue back in the day before license plate borders. I had them write on the bill of sale 'NO DEALERSHIP STICKER'.

Showed up to pickup the new Mustang and low and behold, the big FREEWAY FORD sticker on the hatch. |
Politely told the salesman that I will be back tomorrow to pickup the vehicle, after you guys remove the dealership sticker. The salesman looked at me with surprise, but needless to say by the time we had counted the money, the sticker was gone!

I too have only ever “ordered“ all my cars……I like the nobody else having sat in the car feeling…..I have always said no dealer stickers…..they said of course not…..the dealer gets an abundance of positive comments from me through word of mouth and that’s better than any ugly sticker on the back of a car!

Last edited:
I had this issue back in the day before license plate borders. I had them write on the bill of sale 'NO DEALERSHIP STICKER'.

Showed up to pickup the new Mustang and low and behold, the big FREEWAY FORD sticker on the hatch. |
Politely told the salesman that I will be back tomorrow to pickup the vehicle, after you guys remove the dealership sticker. The salesman looked at me with surprise, but needless to say by the time we had counted the money, the sticker was gone!
Money talks, put on a sticker it walks .

I wrote a negative Google review. Maybe others will too. The funny thing is the owner of Dueck bought and still lives in the house I grew up in. Maybe I'll send him a polite letter.