Mar 13, 2011
VetteCoins
A friend of mine. I should say someone I know he's not a real friend. lol He told me that I will be really upset with GM next year . He told me all us guys buying 2024 ZO6 will be stung with there new prices ! because he said the price of 2025 Z06 will be going down a whole bunch. Like 10.000.00 to $20.00,00. He said he knows someone really well at GM. Do you believe this. Thanks for any feedback

Last edited:
A friend of mine. I should say someone I know he's not a real friend. lol He told me that I will be really upset with GM next year . He told me all us guys buying 2024 ZO6 will be stung with there new prices ! because he said the price of 2024 Z06 will be going down a whole bunch. Like 10.000.00 to $20.00,00. He said he knows someone really well at GM. Do you believe this. Thanks for any feedback
If it seems too good to be true…….

Reactions: vinny's vette
A friend of mine. I should say someone I know he's not a real friend. lol He told me that I will be really upset with GM next year . He told me all us guys buying 2024 ZO6 will be stung with there new prices ! because he said the price of 2024 Z06 will be going down a whole bunch. Like 10.000.00 to $20.00,00. He said he knows someone really well at GM. Do you believe this. Thanks for any feedback
No, I do not believe it for a minute.

I think your account has been hacked...

Last edited:

I heard there was an App that detects BS from people you know who is not a real friend that knows someone really well. I think it's called "My Sister's Boyfriend's Buddy Who Knows A Guy". Check it out at the Google Play store...

Last edited:
You can pick your friends but you can’t pick your relatives. And you can’t pick your relatives friends nose .
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose.