The owner of the Corvette needs his head examined, giving a kid a car like that, both of them need a good kick in the A$$
Kid?... I can remember when I was 23, I'd finished College, had a full time job and got married. At 23 you should have more smarts than 186 in a 60. I'd say he's really learning the hard way.

CCF is so confusing these days … 🤔
Non-c8 stuff throughout the C8 section
and now getting
C8 stuff in a non-c8 section.
👇🏻
IMG_3406.jpeg

Last edited:
Totally different topic but I don't know where else to post.

I am reading James Schefter's book titled "All Corvettes are Red" regarding the personnel developing the C5. James says the engineers talk about inside-load doors versus outside-load doors. New terminology for me and Google cannot help with definition. I'm sure some of you can help me so I understand what this means. This is not a joke.

Reactions: Murray20c8

I am reading James Schefter's book titled "All Corvettes are Red" regarding the personnel developing the C5. James says the engineers talk about inside-load doors versus outside-load doors. New terminology for me and Google cannot help with definition. I'm sure some of you can help me so I understand what this means. This is not a joke.
Suicide doors vs standard opening?
Several ways to think about load and inside/outside.

Just a guess. Perhaps how they are attached to the body of the vehicle relating to structural integrity?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.