.....or could have been last week if you live in Banff , Alberta 🥶😳....your wife is very understanding and ‘sweet looking’.....I should have got a picture from years ago when my wife/girlfriend had high heels on in the summer to push/bomb start my ‘64 Vette😁
I have to admit... she's only my wife when I'm in dream sleep. She disappears when I'm awake and my real wife takes her place...lol....My real wife did have to push my C7 in the snow once when I backed it out of my mancave one winter. Can't even move downhill on those Pilots once they cool down..

I have to admit... she's only my wife when I'm in dream sleep. She disappears when I'm awake and my real wife takes her place...lol....My real wife did have to push my C7 in the snow once when I backed it out of my mancave one winter. Can't even move downhill on those Pilots once they cool down..
Ahhh...dream sleep...they are are like that!!...then ya wake up 😳!....last September I made it through the Paulson Pass from an early snow

Attachments

• 272E8C62-3880-4168-BFD7-8E39D4703E3B.jpeg
    272E8C62-3880-4168-BFD7-8E39D4703E3B.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 21
  • E3BD08F6-0623-4796-A402-40AF662B5EC6.jpeg
    E3BD08F6-0623-4796-A402-40AF662B5EC6.jpeg
    377.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Wow
Reactions: Riley P
Ruuff Day...you realize that you are a dead man if your wife ever reads this blog!
What blog? The joy of a moderator in being able to nuke the incriminating posts if need be.... lol.... No worries though as she knows that man evolved from pigs.... And plus she has zero interest in the forum...lol...

My guess is Eric has departed this earth already and his wife is posting under his name while establishing an alibi. It’s what my wife would do.....

Wait. Cariboocreek: are we married to the same woman??

I'll have to keep closer tabs on her whereabouts, when she tells me she's "off to Canmore" to hike/bike with her friends (her excuse this past week), or grocery shop, or...whatever else...perhaps (?) she's leading a double life and like me, you've been lulled into believing she's exclusively YOUR spouse...

Given that, I simply MUST ask: have you also been married for just over 30 years??? If so, please PM me so we can discuss details like height, age, hair and eye colour, etc. and then we'll know for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: RockyPM
Wait. Cariboocreek: are we married to the same woman??

I'll have to keep closer tabs on her whereabouts, when she tells me she's "off to Canmore" to hike/bike with her friends (her excuse this past week), or grocery shop, or...whatever else...perhaps (?) she's leading a double life and like me, you've been lulled into believing she's exclusively YOUR spouse...

Given that, I simply MUST ask: have you also been married for just over 30 years??? If so, please PM me so we can discuss details like height, age, hair and eye colour, etc. and then we'll know for sure.
38 years married. Blonde, blue eyes, 5’7”, weight classified (Im not stupid).

38 years married. Blonde, blue eyes, 5’7”, weight classified (Im not stupid).

YIKES! It MUST be the same person. Time to hire that investigative PI...

I'm assuming divorcing someone who is twice married, means I don't have to hand over 50% of "our" assets...YEEEESSSSSSS!

Any interest in hiring the same lawyer? Just think of the money we can save!

Couple of Don't's...don't leave old oil/filter in engine, change it. Don't leave tires on concrete floor, put some corrugated cardboard under tires. Don't put on the emergency brake. Don't leave wiper blades on the glass, prop up the wiper arms.

Reactions: kerry4 and LE BARON
I am really bad. I make sure I have about a half tank of 0 ethanol gas (it takes too long to run out the old gas in the spring) put in the roof panels, and put it up on jack stands. I do all the clean up and fluids in the spring. Been doing this since the car was new, and it still looks almost new, with original paint, interior, etc.

I've been getting lazier and lazier with my storage habits. Now I am down to just making sure the cars are washed and last filled with zero ethanol fuel, change the oil and filter, put a whole bunch of leather conditioner on the seats to soak in over the winter, remove the batteries and put on car covers. The Vette I no longer worry about it being filled to the neck with fuel as the tanks are plastic and they don't sweat like the old ones. My wife's car, I fill right up as it's a Mustang and has a steel tank. It only requires 87 octane, but I put in premium to avoid having ethanol in the tank over the winter months.
I have never put anything under the tires, but have thought of doing this quite often, just for a little separation between the concrete and rubber.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.