Apr 9, 2023
Halton, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2021 c8 Z51 Conv
Province
ON
Hey Fellow Owners!

Recently had my NPP exhaust replaced due to a bad butterfly valve—all under warranty.

Today while taking a short drive I noticed the CEL come up… drove it quite a lot over the weekend after the exhaust replacement without issue.

Noticed a weird shift before I saw the CEL, felt like it went from 2nd to 4th while in manual mode—but I could be wrong, was taking a turn while it happened.

Took a short drive home after I noticed it and no issues with the DCT, flicked through gears without issue, went into cylinder deactivation, no loss of power, etc.

Any similar experiences? Read through some American forums … everything from whole DCT replaced to Solenoid issues. Bringing it in on Friday.

ModuleDiagnostic CodeDiagnostic InformationRecommended Action
ECM - Engine SystemP0700Transmission Control Module Requested Malfunction Indicator Lamp Illumination. The DTC is an informational DTC. The DTC indicates an emission related DTC set in the Transmission Control Module.Service within 7 days
SDM - Airbag SystemNoneNo Error Code FoundNone
VIU - OnStar SystemNoneNo Error Code FoundNone
TCM - Transmission SystemP2855The Engine and Transmission System is not performing as expected. An issue has been detected in the Transmission System that transfers power from the engine to the drive wheels. You may experience reduced power or shifting issues. If the vehicle is continually driven with the check engine light on, the emission controls might not work as well, the vehicle fuel economy might not be as good, and the engine might not run as smoothly. This could lead to future repairs.Service within 1 day
BOI - Bulb Outage IndicatorsNoneNo Error Code FoundNone
ABS - Braking and Stability SystemNoneNo Error Code FoundNone

I had my 2022 with 350 km at 4 days old start to act up with a idle creep mode error and the transmission started missing gears shifting from 1 3 5 7. It ended up needing a new transmission. The best of luck

I had my 2022 with 350 km at 4 days old start to act up with an idle creep mode error and the transmission started missing gears shifting from 1 3 5 7. It ended up needing a new transmission. The best of luck
Sorry to hear that. Long wait for the parts?

No ideal creep message for me yet… but I’ll be on the lookout. Sucks too since I did the transmission flush and fluid swap at 6,500K after taking it out for the summer. Sitting at 8,500K now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread