Here is a video that was made by some guy who usually posts boring videos of C8 Corvettes parked in random parking lots. This time the C8 Corvettes are driving down some crappy roads in what appears to be Mexico in the 80s, that was shot on a pre-camera Nokia cell phone with image stabilization of a limping horse, edited on an IBM Personal Computer running MS-DOS, and uploaded vie floppy disk carrying pigeon to Web 1.0 site. So, don't watch it... LOL ;)

At 5:02 you can see the Rapid Blue C8 shooting flames from the driver side exhaust

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Devil
Looks awesome, PM me the route/road. Come out this way and I will so you some nice roads as well. Ridge or snake?
the snake rd and then some
IMG_0908.png

Reactions: Red Devil
Here is a video that was made by some guy who usually posts boring videos of C8 Corvettes parked in random parking lots. This time the C8 Corvettes are driving down some crappy roads in what appears to be Mexico in the 80s, that was shot on a pre-camera Nokia cell phone with image stabilization of a limping horse, edited on an IBM Personal Computer running MS-DOS, and uploaded vie floppy disk carrying pigeon to Web 1.0 site. So, don't watch it... LOL ;)

At 5:02 you can see the Rapid Blue C8 shooting flames from the driver side exhaust

you guys drove by my community in waterdown... LOL

Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread