Sep 2, 2014
Oakville
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z51 Mag ride
Province
ON
IMG_1065.JPG
Wife and I had a great time in Atlantic Quebec. Some awesome roads and some not so much, as per pictures below. The C7 proved its versatility once again by demonstrating that it is a race car and great GT cruiser all in one. Eight and nine hour trips went by and I'd still wanted to get up the next day and drive some more. A blast in the twisties and a pleasure with the roof off cruising along the Atlantic highways. Everywhere we stopped people wanted to take pictures with the car... Monsieur, votre voiture est tres belle!
IMG_1011.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_1018.JPG
IMG_1021.JPG
IMG_1044.JPG
IMG_1047.JPG
IMG_1050.JPG
IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1067.JPG

Last edited:
That would be a great trip! I really would like to make it out east some time! Thanks for posting them up.....except for the one with the road and all the patch work, that one scared me. :D

View attachment 2927 Wife and I had a great time in Atlantic Quebec. Some awesome roads and some not so much, as per pictures below. The C7 proved its versatility once again by demonstrating that it is a race car and great GT cruiser all in one. Eight and nine hour trips went by and I'd still wanted to get up the next day and drive some more. A blast in the twisties and a pleasure with the roof off cruising along the Atlantic highways. Everywhere we stopped people wanted to take pictures with the car... Monsieur, votre voiture est tres belle!View attachment 2920
View attachment 2927 Wife and I had a great time in Atlantic Quebec. Some awesome roads and some not so much, as per pictures below. The C7 proved its versatility once again by demonstrating that it is a race car and great GT cruiser all in one. Eight and nine hour trips went by and I'd still wanted to get up the next day and drive some more. A blast in the twisties and a pleasure with the roof off cruising along the Atlantic highways. Everywhere we stopped people wanted to take pictures with the car... Monsieur, votre voiture est tres belle!View attachment 2920 View attachment 2919View attachment 2921 View attachment 2922 View attachment 2923 View attachment 2924 View attachment 2925 View attachment 2926 View attachment 2928

View attachment 2919View attachment 2921 View attachment 2922 View attachment 2923 View attachment 2924 View attachment 2925 View attachment 2926 View attachment 2928
We did the same tour last summer too. I have almost identical pics especially the one of the car in front of Pierce Rock. Mine is a silver C6 though. Great trip and lovely scenery.

Unfortunately my wife's Cannon SLR died during the trip and we were stuck taking lower quality pictures with my iPhone. Otherwise, great trip... would recommend to anyone... with or without your vette.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread