I was wondering if someone could tell me where the best place to go for a rear bumper cover for my c7,do I have no choice but dealer.

At this point the secondary market is using OEM Bumpers from GM. I know in US RPI Designs are selling painted ones for US$800.

I think your best bet is to find a GM dealer parts department willing to discount.

Found an aftermarket supplier of rear bumpers for your car. :D

Attachments

• Round C7 Tail Lights.jpg
    Round C7 Tail Lights.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 10
Found an aftermarket supplier of rear bumpers for your car. :D

Riley, that is a promo rendering that they put out saying if they got enough interest they would consider putting it into production.

Corvette Italia - NOSTALGIC
Obviously ours is only a heavy provocation, but if the owners and enthusiasts comments will be positive... we will consider seriously the production of the kit!

kinda off topic but, i've been reading another C7 forum about aftermarket rims and one poster has painted his tail light bezels body colour (in this case white) it really improved the look of the rear of the car, took away from the droopy light look,

White spoiler & light bezel
c7tlbezels1125.jpg
80-image_96f24ab4d839753dcd1a55f93e13f48219a24254.jpg
Black spoiler & colour matched bezels ZR1 tail lights above, stock red lights below

80-image_30b2c177942cc78fd6a4b52a857fb4dd399d36a1.jpg

Last edited:
i totally agree with you.....the body colour bezels make the tail lights flow better.......the tail lights aren't supposed to be the "eye candy" of the car....unless it's a 59' impala or 69 cougar........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.