Just curious as to the forums opinion on these kits pro, cons etc.

Garbage.

A ton of piping and couplers that will leak rattle and cause you problems galore .A lot of heat under the hood . I know it looks exotic but turbos for vette's are just not worth all the aggravation .

If you are looking for forced induction , look to the centri or roots type blowers .

ProCharger / A&A / Magnusson, these will net you gobs of power and little issues .

Garbage.

A ton of piping and couplers that will leak rattle and cause you problems galore .A lot of heat under the hood . I know it looks exotic but turbos for vette's are just not worth all the aggravation .

If you are looking for forced induction , look to the centri or roots type blowers .

ProCharger / A&A / Magnusson, these will net you gobs of power and little issues .
HAHA ok thanks a ton, just checking my options came across there site, just seemed like such a cheap price, and i love the sound a turbo car makes. Are there any blowers that give off a really aggressive sound

Whats the cost like, and what kind of power can i put out, sorry for all the questions

A Full system with meth injection / installe and tuned out the door $10,000

Put you in the 600RWHP club plus . Best of all its fully expandable .

Ship me your car or I can have it picked up :D

It will put a smile on your face that you can't remove with a belt sander :rofl:

Or the memebers should pitch in for a "Manny Tour" of the west. A one-month whirlwind tour to do whatever is needed among the forum faithful. Manny's air and accoms could be split-up. I know in Edmonton, there is a do-it yourself garage with everything a guy could need--including paint-booth, tools, hoists, etc.

These must be elsewhere as well. It would be cool for Manny to come our way for a little while if there's a "down-season" at Dasilve Motorsport.

Well Manny--if you're reading this, I can still use a guy to install my headers. If you came, I could also see a Vararam in the mix. That's about a half-day of labour.

Maybe this should be a separate thread to see what he could do on a quick trip out west. This just might work well for everyone.
[mob][/mob]

Or the memebers should pitch in for a "Manny Tour" of the west. A one-month whirlwind tour to do whatever is needed among the forum faithful. Manny's air and accoms could be split-up. I know in Edmonton, there is a do-it yourself garage with everything a guy could need--including paint-booth, tools, hoists, etc.

These must be elsewhere as well. It would be cool for Manny to come our way for a little while if there's a "down-season" at Dasilve Motorsport.

Ok , were in .

Put it together and we will come out in full force .

Minimum of 10 cars .

We can supply headers , Vararams and tuning .

Go West Young Man

This actually has my attention.

I could use the headers and a tune............depending on the outcome of the harverst of course!

When would you be thinking about this? April 2013???

In Edmonton or where? The drive down would be nice, the drive back eye opening!

Cheers,

Garry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread