Apr 19, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
1989 corvette
Province
ON
C4 89 6SPEED . Im changing out the injectors and found 6 units #N028 5235436 AND 2UNITS 825417090882. No idea why 2 are different and what effect this had. Also hoping some one can tell me what injectors these are and what to replace with. I bought this car with 200k 4 years ago. its run fine up until last summer where ive had been left stranded sevral times as the car wont start easily.
Ive replaced the ignition, distributor cap and rotor, checked the fuel pump, and filter , WIRES AND SPARK PLUGS AND FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR.
NOW need new injectors or rebuild but wondering if some knows what the difference between the two modesl of injectors were in this car

C4 89 6SPEED . Im changing out the injectors and found 6 units #N028 5235436 AND 2UNITS 825417090882. No idea why 2 are different and what effect this had. Also hoping some one can tell me what injectors these are and what to replace with. I bought this car with 200k 4 years ago. its run fine up until last summer where ive had been left stranded sevral times as the car wont start easily.
Ive replaced the ignition, distributor cap and rotor, checked the fuel pump, and filter , WIRES AND SPARK PLUGS AND FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR.
NOW need new injectors or rebuild but wondering if some knows what the difference between the two modesl of injectors were in this car
Might want to post your question in the DIY section. Might get more airplay. Here's the link.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Might be a new part number...maybe a revised part. Some times they update an item and it replaces the previous version and part number.
My brother in law was an electronics tech in the armed forces. Worked on F-18's at Cold Lake Air Base for years. Told me they would get light bulbs with a re-packaged obscure part number that you could buy at CDN Tire for a tenth of what the forces paid for them...

• Informative
Reactions: OL Yeller