1705426522188.png

Yikes. I had a very good customer who lost his father in an incident like what is shown above. Car I guess was in the way of the snow maintenance equipment so they just buried it. Problem was the father was still inside the car. Despite massive efforts to find the man it was not until the spring his body was located. Just sad.

Could be photoshopped.
I don;t think it's photoshopped. My guess is it was intentional for the picture. It looks like a wrecker vehicle. Look close. No rear window, no license plate and at the least, the passenger side widow is either down or gone. Regardless, they certainly won't leave it there as it's gonna fall off come mild weather...

I don;t think it's photoshopped. My guess is it was intentional for the picture. It looks like a wrecker vehicle. Look close. No rear window, no license plate and at the least, the passenger side widow is either down or gone. Regardless, they certainly won't leave it there as it's gonna fall off come mild weather...
Found this.
The Jeep was spotted in a Pennsylvania parking lot, which is attached to Marion Auction, an auction house that sells farming equipment. Each year when it snows heavily, they do something like this, but they usually attach a sign that doubles as a PSA, such as “Don’t text and drive.” “This year’s Jeep had had its catalytic converters hacked off, and though it could be made drivable, the representative told me, the company decided to just bury it in the snow mountain,” Jalopnik writes.