A sound I fondly remember is my helmet scraping and banging along the road... instead of my head and face. It was in the late '60s. I always kept that helmet on display after that.
A friend, when I was about 19, went face first into the corner of a building. He couldn't have been going that fast, but the full face helmet saved at least his face. So many back then only wore chinless helmets or half helmets.

So, oil changes made easy?? (I actually knew people who dug holes in the ground for oil changes)

1672322783687.jpeg

The oil came from the ground so wouldn't that classify as environmental recycling? :Ack2:
If you dug a deep enough hole or maybe a pile of sand like in Alberta! ;)

I dont know if these would fit my wife taste for decoration, On my side I would realy like the LT5 table, a little pricy but very nice. Also the round table made from a Corvette wheelView attachment 103956
Surely she can't complain about it, I mean after all there's a rug under it!

A friend, when I was about 19, went face first into the corner of a building. He couldn't have been going that fast, but the full face helmet saved at least his face. So many back then only wore chinless helmets or half helmets.
Helmets, buy the best you can, because what do you think your brain is worth?

The oil came from the ground so wouldn't that classify as environmental recycling? :Ack2:
Obviously you westerners have not had to deal with the Ontario Ministry of Environment. I have bumped heads with those guys over PCB spills, used oil barrels that corroded and leaked machining oil into the soil when stored outside for years plus other industrial oil pollution where we had to recycle ten feet of dirt from a storage yard at a cold heading plant. Oh the joys of Alberta! I wish!

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06