Now this is a burger!
EC7E8385-DFEF-4261-948F-2AD867D5ED65.jpeg

Or this place in the US.

6 of the biggest burgers in history

2EE4EA95-011D-44B2-BA76-F41F78D8B1AA.jpeg

Can’t wait to get home and have a good burger. Think it’s time for a Burger Priest “4 horsemen of the apocalypse” burger.

Remember guys... if you want one it’s on the secret menu.

Brenda has a cousin that use to raise ostrich for meat. It is actually pretty good.... Reindeer is Santa's Christmas name for a Caribou and it is quite common to get caribou steaks, having a wild meat butcher as a hunting buddy. They don't taste much different than Elk. Some of my buddies hunt bear for meat. They have the hips cured like ham... and to be honest, it doesn't taste a lot different than a ham. Bear jerky is good too but I can't see myself hunting them for food. Never ate Quail but am guessing it's probably similar to a Snowy Owl in taste.

Ok..Just in case we have a Wildlife Cop on the forum, that last one was a joke.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: ddgermann
I rescued a seal in my teen years. Still want too try them and whale sashimi....... If the cashier is cute I ask them if they sell unsafe tuna for dolphins? Mixed with my global warming stance. I.e.: turn the gulf islands and Victoria into the Caribbean rhetoric. They laugh enough its fun!

Oh in Lake Tahoe its closed down now. They had a Ponderosa Ranch tourist trap. They sold a big Hoss burger that was huge but not as huge as that one. It was over a pound of beef and was awesome for theme park food.........

My burgers are about to get even better as I just put together a 1500.00 Weber grill. This thing is killer in quality so I am sure it will grill up some seriously good meat. Perhaps even some veggies one day. lol

Bill

You are so right. I have a Weber grill too. Mine is a smaller 800.00 one but yes they cook great. Makes us look good BBQing.

A very great thing about the Weber grills is the fact they are easy to assemble with very good materials and instructions. I actually enjoyed assembling mine. Haha

Bought a new Canadian made Napoleon in the spring. Great BBQ and I liked it that they tell you in the instructions that there are extra parts/fasterners supplied. A least I did not have to try to figure out what I screwed up!!

Murray. It's been my experience that all BBQ's come with extra parts and fasteners..... o_O

Reactions: ddgermann
It is a fine line Eric between extra fasteners and unused clips and stamped holes in sheet metal. Confusion reigns supreme.:Biggrin:

Speaking of extra fasteners. I was under the Corvette one day, sleeping, and noticed in the frame rail a self tapping bolt it was big. Pulled it out and thankfully it did not drop out it would have landed right under the rear tire. A little more poking around and found two more, no idea what they were for.

It is a fine line Eric between extra fasteners and unused clips and stamped holes in sheet metal. Confusion reigns supreme.:Biggrin:

Speaking of extra fasteners. I was under the Corvette one day, sleeping, and noticed in the frame rail a self tapping bolt it was big. Pulled it out and thankfully it did not drop out it would have landed right under the rear tire. A little more poking around and found two more, no idea what they were for.

I am fully impressed at your fastener reference pulling Corvette into the thread. That is never off topic here.
Bravo!! :Cheers2:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06

Those bolts were there to fill the holes that were drilled by mistake at the factory Murray.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.