Not sure if that is a Hilborn Injection system but did you know that Stewart HIlborn, of fuel injection technology, was Canadian? Lived most of his life in America but we are claiming him as our own. (maybe Edmonton, but for sure Western Canada).

Pics of his streamliner, broke the 150 mile per hour barrier.

View attachment 118480View attachment 118481
Be wicked with a sidecar ! But not necessarily with me in it at 150 mph ! Still be pretty unique. Might even fit one just between the wheels.

• Clever
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Tim Considine, "Spin" of the Spin and Marty Show, had a career in automotive journalism after acting. He wrote for Auto Week, and others. And his sidekick Marty (David Stollery) became an auto designer after his acting career.

415110896_10222288722478061_3884498240929371581_n-1.jpg

Tim Considine, "Spin" of the Spin and Marty Show, had a career in automotive journalism after acting. He wrote for Auto Week, and others. And his sidekick Marty (David Stollery) became an auto designer after his acting career.

View attachment 118530
Also played Mike. The oldest boy in "My Three Sons".

On the serious side here is the '57 with the front wheels on the ground. And by the way it is "Les".

View attachment 118608
Here I will pretend to be Black 03 Z06 and give you a little history .......sorry Murray for stealing your show.....Peter

In the early ’60s, Jim Reid Sr. became friends with local street racer Les Lucier. Not long after they paired together to field a ’57 Corvette in the Street Eliminator Class at NHRA events with Lucier at the wheel and Jim Sr. building the engines. Packing a 427ci big-block the car became a fierce competitor, well known at tracks across the Northeast. Wearing California plates from a time when Lucier lived on the West Coast the car quickly became known as the “California Corvette.” During this time, the experiences led him to become a second-generation engine builder right alongside Jim Sr. at the shop they still run and operate today in Whitman.