Oct 18, 2014
Edmonton Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z51 C7
Well it's here, 20 C7's arrived at Sherwood Park Chev. on Thurs. afternoon. About 20 days from production to delivery! Not too bad.
Took a couple of pics on my way to work Fri. morning.
Pdi on Monday, installation of carbon fiber splitter and skirts and then I have to wait until weds. for detailing and Xpel ultimate wrap and 35% side window tint. At least the weather is kind of crappy for the next few days which will help ease the pain of more waiting

Attachments

• 20150501_061313.jpg
    20150501_061313.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 20150501_061340.jpg
    20150501_061340.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 39
Hi myfirstvette, congrats on your car, one of them is mine. It's my first corvette so getting really exited. My is going to be shipped to Ottawa on May11th so prabobly another 3 weeks of waiting for me, at least it's in Canada.

Just came home from the dealer. Car has had a quick pdi and will go into the shop on Monday for splitter and side skirt install and then wait until weds. for Xpel wrap.

Very happy with the paint. Couldn't see any OP at all! Here's a couple of pics.

Attachments

• 20150502_123924.jpg
    20150502_123924.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 20150502_123938.jpg
    20150502_123938.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 40
Where are you getting your front splitters and side skirts from. Who is doing your xpel wrap? Im waiting for my car too. Was built on the 9th so it should be in Vancouver soon.

I got my carbon fiber splitter and side skirts from C7 Carbon out of California. They have been sitting in my basement since before Christmas. The sales manager at the dealership was impressed with the quality for the price point.
At the time the price was $1348.00 CDN delivered to my door.
The xpel wrap and window tint(35%)is being done at a shop in Sherwood Park. Its going to take 3 days.
The guy does awesome work!

Kevin

Hi, myfirstvette , just wonder if possible of course can you tell me the price they charge you for the xpel and 35% window tint. What xpel package are you getting? My car is waiting at sherwood park Chevrolet till 11th to be shipped out to Ottawa and I think I like to get same xpel and window tint done as yours, so any info Helps, thank you. Funny part is I have exactly same package from c7 Carbon fiber , side rockers and front splitter for exactly same price, good think my car is VY, so it's not a clone of yours.

Hi, myfirstvette , just wonder if possible of course can you tell me the price they charge you for the xpel and 35% window tint. What xpel package are you getting? My car is waiting at sherwood park Chevrolet till 11th to be shipped out to Ottawa and I think I like to get same xpel and window tint done as yours, so any info Helps, thank you. Funny part is I have exactly same package from c7 Carbon fiber , side rockers and front splitter for exactly same price, good think my car is VY, so it's not a clone of yours.

Auto Trendz
Xpel
Unit 5 135 Iber Rd View Map
Stittsville, Ontario K2S 1E7
AutoTrendz Ottawa - Auto Detailing | Auto Window Tinting | Auto Accessories

Check them out.

Today the car was trailered(enclosed) from Sherwood Park Chev to the Xpel installers shop which was only a few blocks away. The splitter and side skirts have been installed and the car has had a full PDI and cleaned. They moved it before I had a chance to see it but I was told that it looks awesome!
I must say that the service and attention I have received from Sherwood Park Chev has been top notch. Splitter and skirts installed for no extra cost. Will have lots of Pics on Friday:D

Today the car was trailered(enclosed) from Sherwood Park Chev to the Xpel installers shop which was only a few blocks away. The splitter and side skirts have been installed and the car has had a full PDI and cleaned. They moved it before I had a chance to see it but I was told that it looks awesome!
I must say that the service and attention I have received from Sherwood Park Chev has been top notch. Splitter and skirts installed for no extra cost. Will have lots of Pics on Friday:D

Where they factory ordered side skirts and splitter?

Calgary Arrival: May the Fourth Be With You!

Just found out from GM live chat that my DSOM Z51 arrived at distribution center May 4! It was produced April 9 (vin: 20099) and shipped from BG April 10. Currently waiting on truck transportation from Alyth yard to dealership. Apparently a back log of fleet vehicles clogging up the system at Alyth, so might be a few days getting to the dealership for PDI etc. :swear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread