:)
IMG_0375.jpeg
IMG_0379.jpeg
IMG_0378.jpeg

Here is what I have done to my 2024 picked up on April 13th so far. The first pic was taken on the 2nd day after getting him.
1.jpg

1 day after that, I put on these 2-piece forged wheels that I ordered before Christmas with custom CNC Jake logo centre cap.
2.jpg

Those silver lug nuts looked awful on black wheels so I ordered a set of black forged lug nuts which also saved 48 grams per nut.
3.jpg

Here is a closer look to the wheel.
4.jpg

The next step is to install the carbon fibre front lip, spoiler and engine appearance pkg when they arrive sometime in July...
(By the way, these wheels are up for sale if anyone is interested. Will upgrade to carbon fibre wheels if these wheels are sold :WillyNilly:)

Here is what I have done to my 2024 picked up on April 13th so far. The first pic was taken on the 2nd day after getting him.
View attachment 124124
1 day after that, I put on these 2-piece forged wheels that I ordered before Christmas with custom CNC Jake logo centre cap.
View attachment 124125
Those silver lug nuts looked awful on black wheels so I ordered a set of black forged lug nuts which also saved 48 grams per nut.
View attachment 124126
View attachment 124127
The next step is to install the carbon fibre front lip, spoiler and engine appearance pkg when they arrive sometime in July...
(By the way, these wheels are up for sale if anyone is interested. Will upgrade to carbon fibre wheels if these wheels are sold :WillyNilly:)
Congrats Beauty spec

View attachment 124124
View attachment 124125
View attachment 124126
View attachment 124127
Looks awesome the way it is ..... but if you must have the carbon fiber wheels here is a suggestion ..... starting at around 7 grand USD per rim ;)

1715820819947.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1st Vette
Looks like a super expensive build .... very nice ... Congrats ....;)
Thanks! When I was called to spec my vette, I was debating whether I want a fully loaded 3LT+Z51 with all the toys or build him myself after taking delivery. As you see in the pic, I decided to go with a 2LT (with mag ride and GT2 seat) and save the $$ for the aftermarket parts to make him a little bit different:Woot:.

Looks awesome the way it is ..... but if you must have the carbon fiber wheels here is a suggestion ..... starting at around 7 grand USD per rim ;)

View attachment 124132
This is actually the style I am thinking about right now (or maybe the Z06 style in 2-pc). Most of the carbon fibre wheels (or designer wheels) are overpriced in my opinion. I can get a similar one from their source oem factory for like 40% off using the same material and CNC machine if I provide the design model myself. Just like what I did with my current wheel. Here is the simulation I did with their engineers together. (Yes I do also have an Engineering degree and like to get involved in projects afterwork :p)
sim1.png