This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Any Experience with Showtime in Edmonton

Cariboocreek

It Is What It Is
Power User
Mar 27, 2019
Bonnyville
VetteCoins
Car
70th #1259
Province
AB
Making plans for the new car. Dealer (Northgate) is recommending a PPF install shop named Showtime. Any guys from Edmonton with any knowledge of this shop?

I went there with my 2019 Sierra direct from taking delivery from Northgate. They have quite a few 5 star satisfactions when I checked. My experience was no different . Living in YYC, I took Northgate’s word and was not disappointed. I am perhaps not well known as being “from Edmonton”, for what its worth I can say I have 5 ️ experience at Showtime YEG.

Last edited:
Thanks Spence. I saw they had 5 star reviews but I take internet reviews with a grain of salt. Northgate has recommended them.

Reactions: YFCvii
100% of University Students only need a passing grade in Statistics to get credit. Never thought a PPF choice would go this direction but the statistical chance on CCF is historically 99.9%.

Wonder what the statistical chance is that @Jeffer2013 is not responding because he prefers to enjoy a new C8 (anyone notice that?)

Last edited:
Does he have his C8 yet? Otherwise his enjoyment is purely anticipation...

the tint place used to be on 107 ave? near P & D enterprises?
if so the lady who did our work was called Tammy from in stony plain
both of them were very good at the trade of PPF and stuff
the Edmonton shop had a few cutting machines and a booth for dust and kept the cars overnight at least one night
saw a Maserati there before I got my first corvette done
firdt class operation but only if it was the one on the address I will try to find this am

Last edited:
might be called fix auto Edmonton downtown but not sure

I would have to drive around and see as the shop was 100 feet off the street and we parked our car out front
if I go to Edmonton in the next week I. Ignition drive around that area
Sorry could not have been more help

Yes c8 story to follow
Mine is rapid blue as I blush on how it came about

OK problem solved

IF U LOSE YOUR WALLET OR KEYS JUST ASK THE DAMN WIFE

wife wanre to know why I called Tammy and explained the SITUATION

she said

CAR PRETTY

and by golly she is right
and that is almost a decade old

she must track my spending to the penny and never forget

actually she had to drive a second vehicle there and then back 2 days later and with the high fenced yard to looked like a prison camp

they were the best for years at this stuff and if the owner is still there I would say pay them a visit

they did cars for hockey players, and so on
my 2013 corvette GS was a lowly car to work on with the 2 in the shop
the guys name was Juergen or something I think

anyway CAR PRETTY FOR THE WIN
thanks wifey grumble grumble

Reactions: turbozig
Yes Jeff, correct! I have used Car Pretty a couple of times. Excellent quality of work and great owner too. I highly recommend, and I am as picky as the come.