This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2024 Z06 Allocations

I didn’t realize there were prerequisites or qualifiers to ask the question. Not near the front of any list, but hoping for movement in those lists with more frequent and higher allocations. Thanks.
I don't think there is any stats for total number of allocations. We only know some dealer allocations AFAIK. We also know previous build numbers.

I contacted Shane and he gave me my vin# and I’m at 3400 status, TPW 1/22/2024!

Wow...that seems par for the course right now. Congratulations
Thanks! From what I can determine, it will be built next Thursday. Will feel relieved once it’s actually built but really in no hurry to take delivery until at least end of February and ideally into March. I also ordered the build photo book. Good luck with your build, CamsC8!

I actually heard that the Z06 market is quite different in BC due to the 30k+ additional taxes there, maybe just call around and you will find cancelled/incoming orders.
Hi All, I know allocations are tough to find but does anyone know of a relatively short waitlist that I can join for a Z06? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: vinny's vette
Congratulations ! That awesome. Great dealership ! Been waiting on a list since 2022 at my dealer. No luck yet

Users who are viewing this thread