Remedy Available! 2021 C8 being “remedied” as we speak! Might be the first one!!!!!!!! Yee haaaaaaaaaaaaaasa!!!!! Thanks to Scott for putting up with me and answering my questions with his knowledge!
Seriously!!! You almost couldn’t make this up if you tried😖. For us lucky enough to have remitted full payment on a new MY23 all the while the dealer continues to benefit from possessing our tax paid dollars these past 4 months and still counting… just WOW. TGIF, I am about to make some ice cubes so I can watch them melt this afternoon in my 🥃. Here’s to us seeing a GM made 23 solution in the words of my dealer (which are sounding old by now) the past month “sooner than later”.

Just checked the GM recall vin check, for my 2023 C8 waiting on the recall, it says incomplete but the "Remedy not available" is gone, seems like GM may have found a fix. Also just spoke with a representative from GM and providing my VIN they said there is a remedy available, I suggest calling your dealer and asking.

Everyone the word is out for all of those with 2023's to call your dealer if they haven't called you already especially those waiting to pick up your new cars!!
I am checking additional sources to confirm the solution has finally been found for all C8's now!
Scott

Just checked the GM recall vin check, for my 2023 C8 waiting on the recall, it says incomplete but the "Remedy not available" is gone, seems like GM may have found a fix. Also just spoke with a representative from GM and providing my VIN they said there is a remedy available, I suggest calling your dealer and asking.
Ya, it will say this at the bottom

Repair Description
Dealers will update the software in the vehicles’ Body Control Module (BCM) to correct the condition.